Within the Eurojuris network, Yves Bismuth and Partners, as members of several international associations (UIA,UAE , IFCLA, AIJA) have developed close links during their career with lawyers in Europe, in the USA and in Asia, with whom they deal with cases.
This partnership is in no circumstance exclusive - all partners are free to collaborate with other firms and such, in the best interest of their respective clients.
- Grooterhorst & Partner (Dusseldorf)
- Barretto Ferreira, Kujawski e Brancher (Sao Paulo)
- Espada Gerlach & Associados (Espagne)
- Cripps Harries Hall LLP (Grande-Bretagne)
- Ota & Associates (patents and trademarks - Japon)
- Nowakowski and Partners (Pologne)
- PLMJ (Portugal)