Computer law is derived from the copyrights and was linked to it in 1985. In a world where technology offers more and more possibilities to invade the private sphere and to reveal information related to names or individuals, protecting personality rights is a going concern.
Bismuth Associés is traditionally tied to fundamentals of the law and human rights and is able to deal with copyrights and personality rights in the frame of computer law.
Thus our lawyers had the opportunity to :
- advise video games creators
- represent photographers to acknowledge their copyrights
- write publishing contracts (litterature/music)
- consider the protection of personal information and the private sphere inside the company
- assist in defining collective works and collaborated works in video games